Site Network: About Author | My Company | Artist projects | Shop

 

We've Got Everything Worth Watching! Look below for all the memorable, funnypics and funnyvideo ads! And if you want to see them the way they were meant to be seen




Profile

Photo Of Suza
My name is Kaileena Suza and I'm the lady behind LaughingMachine.

You can read a little more about my journey of blogging on the About LaughingMachine page - but let me take a moment to give you a bit of glimpse at who I am. I'm a 21 year old Russian living in Moscow. Id likely to married with my bf and live in a wonderful inner suburban part of the city. I am a part time blogger making a living from the medium now for almost a two months now. I've been blogging since November 2005. I started out with just one at Humourness - a blog about FunnyPhotos, FunnyVideos, Life in Russia and miscellaneous topics that take my fancy from time to time.

Got Some Suggestions? Let Me Know LaughingMachine(at)gmail.com

Blogs I Write In


I hope that's given a glimpse of who I am and what I do. If you're a blogger and want to improve your blog then I'd love to keep in touch. You can subscribe to this blog via one of numerous subscription methods and I'd love to hear from you about your experiences of blogging in the comments sections on my post.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More Post's

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner