Site Network: About Author | My Company | Artist projects | Shop

 

We've Got Everything Worth Watching! Look below for all the memorable, funnypics and funnyvideo ads! And if you want to see them the way they were meant to be seen




Ever Been In This Situation Before


I was barely sitting down when i heard a vioce from the other stall saying :
"Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restroom
But i don't know what got into me, so i answered, somewhat
embarrassed, "Doin just fine!"

And the other guy says: "So what are you up to?"

What kind of quesion is that? At that point, I'm thinking this
is too bizarre so i say: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just travelling!"

At this point im just trying to get out as fast as i can when i hear i
hear another question. "Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but i figured i could
just be polite and end the conversation. i tell him, "No.......
I'm a little busy right now!!!"


Then i hear guy say nervously....

Listen. i'll have to call you back. There's is an idiot in the
other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!!"





4 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Said...

LOL Come check out future lines. You can promote your blog for the price of a joke! http://www.futurelines.blogspot.com/

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger ozymandiaz Said...

Hey Kaileena
Thanks for visiting. I would love to do a blogroll exchange. You have a funny site. Love it.
As Arnold would say..."I'll be back!"

 
At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Said...

How embarrassing would that situation be?

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Mesmur Said...

Pretty good stuff! I can picture that happening to me, haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More Post's

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner