Site Network: About Author | My Company | Artist projects | Shop

 

We've Got Everything Worth Watching! Look below for all the memorable, funnypics and funnyvideo ads! And if you want to see them the way they were meant to be seen




Nun and a truck driver


A nun gets on a bus and sits behind the driver. She says to the bus
driver she needs someone to talk to. She lives in a convent and wants
to experience sex before she dies. The bus driver agrees but the nun
explains she can't have sex with a married man because it would be a
sin. The bus driver says no problem, he's not married.. The nun says
she also has to die a virgin, so she has to take it in the ass. The bus
driver agrees again and being the only two people on the bus they go in
the back and take care of business. When they were done and he had
resumed driving the bus driver said, Sister, I have a confession to
make, I'm married and have three kid's." The nun replied, "That's O.K.
I have a confession too. My name is Bruce and I'm on my way to a
costume party.




1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More Post's

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner