Site Network: About Author | My Company | Artist projects | Shop

 

We've Got Everything Worth Watching! Look below for all the memorable, funnypics and funnyvideo ads! And if you want to see them the way they were meant to be seen




A Bushy joke


A bushy tale...

George Bush is out jogging one morning along the parkway when he trips, n falls over the bridge railing and lands in the creek below. Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, three kids, who were fishing, pull him out of the water. He is so grateful he offers the kids whatever they want.
The first kid says, "I want to go to Disneyland." Georgie says, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One."
The second kid says, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." Bushy says, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them"!
The third kid says, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built-in TV and stereo headset!!" Bush is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like you're handicapped."
The kid says, "I will be once my dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning!"




1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Said...

A deadly combination... really funny jokes and really pretty gal... both hard to find LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More Post's

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner