Site Network: About Author | My Company | Artist projects | Shop

 

We've Got Everything Worth Watching! Look below for all the memorable, funnypics and funnyvideo ads! And if you want to see them the way they were meant to be seen




A Poem for Girls....


I shave my legs,
I sit down to pee.
And I can justify
Any shopping spree.

Don't go to a barber,
But a beauty salon.
I can get a massage
Without a hard-on.

I can balance the checkbook,
I can pump my own gas.
Can talk to my friends,
About the size of my ass.

My beauty's a masterpiece,
And yes, it takes long.
At least I can admit,
To others when I'm wrong.

I don't drive in circles,
At any cost.
And I don't have a problem,
Admitting I'm lost.

I never forget,
An important date.
You just gotta deal with it,
I'm usually late.

I don't watch movies,
With lots of gore.
Don't need instant replay,
To remember the score.

I won't lose my hair,
I don't get jock itch.
And just cause I'm assertive,
Don't call me a bitch.

Don't say to your friends,
Oh yeah, I can get her.
In your dreams, my dear,
I can do better!

Flowers are okay,
But jewelry's best.
Look at me you idiot...
Not at my chest????

I don't have a problem,
With Expressing my feelings.
I know when you're lying,
You look at the ceiling.

DON'T call me a GIRL ,
A BABE or a CHICK .


I am a WOMAN.





2 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Edyta Said...

loved it loved it loved it :D
taaasty poem :)

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Said...

I loved it
^_^
except that I love horror gore movies and I hate chick flicks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

More Post's

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner